On Wednesday I will turn 39. I am sooooooo not looking forward to this. 39 is a weird age. You have not yet reached 40 and you are at the end of the 30 somethings. No grand flare for a person turning 39. Not so nice things have happened to people who turn 39. For instance,
President Roosevelt. At age 39, his legs were paralyzed by polio.
and...
I am only 8 years and 10 months older than Tiger Woods.....6 years and 6 months younger than Cal Ripken Jr..... and I was 1 when Martin Luther King was assassinated.... and 16 years old when Apple introduced the Macintosh..... and 30 when Princess Diana was killed.
and.....
Because you were born on the 15th, you tend to be a bit of a worrywart. Isn't it funny, though? Things somehow always work out for you--especially around money. You thrive when you are surrounded by family. And you joyfully include close friends in this loving circle. Ever busy, you enjoy little projects to beautify your home.......
and ........
Born on this day......
Mike Krzyzewski, Duke Men's Basketball Coach
Jerry Springer, Talk Show Host
Chris Farley, greatest actor of my generation
Born on this day now dead.......
John Reid, composer
Randolph Churchill, politician, Winston's father
Elizabeth Truman, former first lady
Tennessee Ernie Ford, Singer
Matt Foley.....aka Chris Farley
Dead on this date, still dead....
Jack Kirby, Cartoonist for Marvel Comics
Harry Steers, first man elected to bowling hall of fame
Monday, February 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment