Groves Elementary was sponsoring a school store for children to shop for Christmas presents for their family. Not real expensinve stuff, but you know, items for $1 and up to maybe $10 max. Carolyn scoped out the store looking for an item or two for us and requested some money to buy us a gift and she would then wrap them and place them under the tree for Christmas morning. I agreed that $10 would be enough. She came home very excited about the gifts she bought and wanted to wrap them immediately and put under the tree. Gala asked her how the shopping went and if she got what she wanted, and Carolyn's response was, "yes I did and with the money left over I bought me this really cool watch".
In Review:
Total money given to shop for parents Christmas gift $10.
Dad's gift $3
Mom's gift $3
$4 left over to buy yourself a really cool watch......priceless.



No comments:
Post a Comment