Okay...okay..I will start blogging again. Honestly, I have missed the world of blogging. I want this to be a way of communicating the stories of my life and the lives of my children. So many things have happened since thr last entry. So here is a sample of life.
- One trip to the emergency room. Reece decided he needed the cordless screwdriver. He has been fascinated with tools and pretending he is fixing things. Well, he got in a hurry and fell. Yes. With the cordless screwdriver. Just missed the left eye. Nice cut above the eye, but no sight damage.
- Krista has had two ear infections....which has led to some sleepless nights.
- Carolyn and I drove go-karts at Adventure Landing in Richardson.
- Reece loves school and his friend Cade.
- Carolyn is way too grown up.
- Krista gallops like a horse. Pretty funny.
- House sold.
- Won SuperBowl (Cowboys) and World Series (Rangers) on GameCube.
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment