I have been praying for over a year about starting a new ministry. Cadence was a men's ministry that I started while attending the Heights. It was the highlight of my time at the Heights. God brought many good friends into my life and I believe several men were changed and found themself challeneged through the ministry as well.
Just recently I have found myself wanting to expand my gifts and abilities. So soon I will be launching.....WhitTalkMinistries.....WTM for short. Through this ministry I hope to write and create some material for use in churches and Bible Studies. I am interested in writing a book (children's) about adoption/parenting etc. My spiritual gift is teaching, so I am trusting God to direct me in more areas of teaching/speaking.
I am developing a ministry called, Solstice-a turning point, which I want to gear toward men and parenting from the male perspective and from God's heart
So the door is slowly opening and I am peeking inside.
It should be a great journey.



No comments:
Post a Comment