I am only 40...about to be 41.... and it might be time I start looking to purchase a product to enhance my hearing. The following occured recently.
On the way home from Midland we passed the airport where SWA was landing. It was pretty cool seeing the big plane land. Reece and I had this exchange.
From my perspective:
Me: Hey Reece see the plane landing?
Reece: ???
Me: Reece...see the plane?
Reece: ???
Me: Reece, do you see the plane?
Gala then hears a frustrated high pitch squeal from the back seat.
Gala: Reece what is wrong?
Reece: I said yes, and he say it again, and I said YES and he say it again and I SAY YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!! (but in the Reece squeaky voice)
Everyone burst into laughter until I realized...............I am losing my hearing!!!!!! Dang it.
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Dude...40 with a hearing aid would definitely be grounds for a ribbing...although the more I think about it, it could take my "selective hearing" that Allie complains about to a new level! Just blame it on the faulty hearing aid...
Post a Comment