Monday, November 10, 2008

Mercy Me

My good friend Joel from college (Texas Tech) has the coolest job on the planet. He is the road manager/pastor for Mercy Me. He has done this for about 6 plus years. The band was in Midland as part of their recent tour and Joel and I were able to catch up on life over a great lunch. While at lunch I had the opportunity to meet Bart and Robby of MM and Bebo Norman and his sidekick Gabe. Joel was kind enough to provide some tickets to the show and the following note was left on our seats.



Before the show, Joel invited Shane, Nick and I backstage where we were able to meet the band and take a quick picture.




Big shout out to my friend Joel!












2 comments:

Denyse said...

Jay! You haven't changed a bit. Glad you got to meet up with Joel. He had a great time =)

Theresa Walker said...

Thanks for inviting Nick...he had a great time!!