I read alot of blogs and it seems that is a common event with all bloggers. So here goes...
1. I am a Christian.
2. I was born in Dallas.
3. Grew up in Mesquite.
4. I have no siblings.
5. My mother passed away 10 years ago.
6. My dad is 82.
7. Graduated from Texas Tech University.
8. Graduated from Southwetsren Baptist Theological Seminary.
9. Lived in Mesquite, Lubbock, The Woodlands, North Richland Hills, Olney, Whitesboro, Frisco and Wylie.
10. Married, 15 years.
11. To my best friend.
12. 3 kids
13. Carolyn (6)
14. Reece (4)
15. Krista (2)
16. My first child is adopted.
17. That was one of the greatest moments in my life.
18. So was the birth of Reece and Krista.
19. I was in ministry for 10 years.
20. I now work in higher education.
21. I am an administrator and faculty member.
22. I love my job, sometimes.
23. I once broke my collarbone
24. and my leg.
25. and my ankle.
26. and my future wifes ribs.
27. I love baseball.
28. I love to watch football
29. Saw Nolan Ryans 7th no-hitter
30. and his 3,000 strikeout.
31. I drive a GMC jimmy.
32. Impressive.
33. My wife drives and Chevrolet Van.
34. Impressive.
35. Our house is too small.
36. I do my own laundry.
37. I hate to read.
38. I love to cook.
39. I am a messy cook.
40. I wear glasses.
42. I love to watch Heroes, The Nine, CSI and Studio 60 on the Sunset strip.
43. I hate Oprah.
44. and that Dr. Phil nut.
45. and while we are at it, any talk show host other than Rachel Ray.
46. I think Terrell Owens is overrated.
47. and so is Kohls.
48. I like to shop.
49. I tend to clutter.
50. I love music.
51. I know all the words to Strut by the Cheetah Girls
52. Help me.
53. My wife does digital scrapbooking.
54. She is very good.
55. I prefer Pepsi than Coke or Dr. Pepper.
56. Sprite is overrated.
57. I love pizza.
58. I could eat a Nestle Crunch bar everyday if it was healthy for you.
59. and pasta too.
60. I speak in fragments.
61. I teach at my church and love it.
62. I want to go to Yankee Stadium.
63. and Fenway Park.
64. I love Colorado.
65. I secretly want to live there.
66. I still get chills when I see my wife.
67. I can not sing.
68. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
69. My favorite time of the year is from Oct 1 through Jan 1.
70. Unless it is still 90 plus degrees outside.
71. I do not like Jan 2 through May 31.
72. I am a better person today becasue of Rick, Phillip, Greg B., Miles, Jeff E., Shane, Terrence, Paul, Greg T., Chris, Rob, Gary, Johnny, MarkY., Mark B., Rodney, Kevin, Chip, Pat, Mike, Matt, and Jeff K.
73. I would love to be a comedian.
74. At least get paid for it.
75. I want to see all of the toursity sites with my kids, Grand Canyon, Mt. Rushmore, Redwood forest, etc.
76. I love pecan pie.
77. I miss my mom dearly.
78. I can laugh at myself.
79. But you can not.
80. I like Tom Hanks
81. I love to go on vacations.
82. I like to dream.
83. I have the best children in the world.
84. I have been to Florida, California, Colorado, Washington, DC, Okalahoma, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arizona, New Mexico, Louisana, Kansas, Arkansas, and Ohio.
85. and Las Vegas.
86. I am critic.
87. of people. Ask my wife.
88. I believe I am a good father
89. and husband.
90. I have met some famous people.
91. I love crowds.
92. I treasure my family.
93. Reece is my hero.
94. Krista is my princess.
95. Carolyn is my angel.
96. I sometimes say the wrong thing.
97. I am disgusted with fakeness.
98. I love to visit the ranch with my family.
99. I want to make a difference.
100. I never really enjoyed junior high.
Monday, October 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment