Is it really over? That was fast. I get up one morning and there is the smell of turkey, pecan pie and tators only to get up the next morning (at 4 am) and there is the smell of people, sweaty, no bath taken people all wanting the same gifts as I. Ready, Get Set...Go! it is Black Friday!
And now... I am hanging up Christmas ornaments. The fun never ends.
Does anyone know how to keep kids from removing the ornaments from the tree? The best part of decorating the tree was watching the kids put the ornaments on....all on the lower half and mostly on the same side. I was waiting for the tree to topple over from the weight.
The assesment of ornamnets that find their way on our tree are as follows.
Thomas the Train, Mickey Mouse, Nemo, Barbie, Hello Kitty, My Little Pony, Another Thomas the Train, Aligator from New Orleans, Winnie the Pooh, Teddy Bears, and an assortment of kid friendly trinkets. Totaling over 50 I am sure.
I think mommy and I have one or two hidden on the back of the tree.



No comments:
Post a Comment